Ahhh, gotta ask my ex-fiance Justin Timberlake about that. He can give you exactly what you’re looking for :)
The name is A. Rahman. I hope to become a mathematician just like my ancestor, Isaac Newton. My life is a mess, I have a troubled and complicated soul. People come and go away from me. This blog tells my whole story from start to finish... Do judge me, I dare you.And thank you to those that came to my page and followed/reblogged/liked my post, you are all beautiful. Follow me and I shall follow you back because it's a common courtesy & you're beautiful (go thank your Mum)
I hope you laughed or cried or neither. Either way I’m happy. But reading is very good for you. Haven’t done a survey in a long while. Well do enjoy(or not)!
1. Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
There are people afraid of winning too
2. Is anything bothering you?
Yes the stupid mosquitos around me
5. Have you ever had someone sing to you?
Yes I did, your mom sings great lullabies
6. Do you have any siblings?
Monsters should be a synonym for siblings.
7. Do you get distracted easily?
Do you breathe? Then yes
9. Were you ever a Pokémon fan?
Still am. Gotta catch em all
10. Do you think books are going out of fashion?
Are there still libraries around? Then books ain’t going no where sonny
12. What is your favourite fairy tale?
I despise fairytales. They all be waiting for their prince charming that is “non-existence” and fall in love all in the same day. I just can’t deal with that.
14. Do you think we learn some useless things in school?
No I think everything is a lesson, even lunch class teaches you order and regulation
15. Does it make you feel uncomfortable when people cry in front of you?
Nope, not at all— except the fact that I don’t know how to comfort them, but I do feel awkward if I cry in front of them
16. Would you ever marry someone your family didn’t approve of?
This where most people would say YOLO
17. What’s one thing you’re completely terrible at?
Nothing, i’m freaking awesome
18. What is the nearest thing to you that is red?
19. What kind of camera do you own?
iphone and samsung phone camera, neither have failed me yet
20. What do you usually do on a Sunday?
Make out with my pillow
21. Has anyone told you they don’t ever want to lose you?
They should know I’m never lost. Eyyy ;)
22. If you had to choose between £1,000,000 or being able to change a regret, which would you choose?
Uhhh, I’d like that in cash and exchanged to dollars please. Thank You.
23. What is the best month of the year?
The 13th Month
25. Is there anything that you see that makes you think of someone?
When I see a spider I think of Spiderman <3
27. Are you happy?
Yes I am gayyyyyyyyy
29. How would you react if the person you have feelings for crawled through your bedroom window tonight?
Have sex with him right then and there
30. Would you eat dinner naked with your boyfriend/girlfriend’s parents if you were to receive £1,000,000 for it?
Who the fuck writes these questions!?
33. Are any of your friends taller than you?
Duh, all my friends are giraffes and dinosaurs #WhatchuKnowSon
35. Are you missing anyone?
My pet goldfish, it died on this day about a decade ago. *tears
43. Have you ever hugged a stranger?
Yeah, they passed on their germs to me. I liked it.
45. Has anyone ever called you beautiful?
Yes, my 7th grade teacher who I had the biggest crush on. Shit turned me on all the wayyyy.
46. Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
Why don’t I just be a prostitute then, I’d get money at least.
49. Are you planning on having a kid?
Sure why not, I’ll be a hot young Mom, YAY!
50. What was the last thing you said aloud?
I talk to myself a lot, hmmm
52. Are you afraid of getting your heart broken by the person you’re with?
Heart broken? Mines made out of veins, cells, and organisms (those dont break). This theory is therefore invalid.
54. Would you date a twenty-one-year-old at your age?
I find fasting more beneficial than anything in the world
56. When was the last time you cried really hard?
When I was cutting onions the other day.
57. Where is your biological father right now?
Somewhere on planet Earth.
59. Are you mad about anything?
Dad wont let me watch TV!
60. Do you think it’s right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
Thats gonna feel weird when making out
61. If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
HAHAHHAA… hmmmm, Math Homework help, why the Earth is flat, sex proposals, and people asking me how to use a screwdriver.
62. Did you have a Valentine this year?
Yep, some internet stranger said he/she would mail me some chocolates. Still no chocolates BUMMER :(
63. Say you were given a drug test right now - would you pass?
Of course I’d pass them a blunt
64. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I sleep on your Mom
66. Is there something you always wear?
My underwear— most of the time.
68. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
A bag of coal
71. Have you ever felt unimportant in someone’s life?
Yeah, James Franco still hasn’t emailed me, I gave that guy the best and longest love letter I’ve ever written
76. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
I don’t think I’ll be married by next year, only way to move out #wishingIwaswhite
77. Have you ever actually sat down and thought about why you like the person you like?
I lied down and closed my eyes actually. And let me tell you, thinking hurts the brain
78. When people say, “Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever talked shit about anyone”, do you think it’s possible?
Lie detector tested that was a lie.
82. Would you ever date someone from another state?
Vwhat iz zee meaning ovf zuch vword, zdating? Never hkeard ovf it. Ehhh.
Can you kiss me farewell,can you hug me goodbye?
I want to hear your voice, once I say your name with my cry.
Insan Jaag Utha (1959)
lmao this is just great
OMG me lololol
no wonder my sister is obsessed with these movies
This is me.
i love how homegirl on the left is like “GOOD fucking point.” lol
Lol obliged to hear. And good for you man. But stalker much? Nice to know you got a slight info on me but lets keep my deets between us ;) thanks
Well it was a long process but in the end I found out clearly. So for starters my whole family has really good math mind including my grandparents and before them. So while I was back in my country I decided to do some research. Neither my grandfathers are alive so I decided to as their wives as in my grandmas. And they have me a big story on their past. I found out more by the eldest man living today. And he’s also related to us. He told how his family came from England and Persia. He actually was in one of the world wars but on the British side and he even got acquainted to the queen and other officials. Then he gathered some paper and parchments for me. And guess what he himself is a brilliant mathematician without a proper degree though. Anywho, in the letter and papers I read I saw names like Newtown and things. Of course I am Muslim and Newton wasn’t. But check out his last name as it is Isaac and it’s a Muslim name. So there’s more proof right there. I can’t give you the entire story as it’s a family secret. But this is all I can go far as. Thanks for listening. You’re existence is appreciated. :)
Hey! Who knows! Maybe you are.. All humans are technically related to each other one way or another. You could even have some royalty in your blood as well. It’s really awesome to know. Good luck in your search homie!